Dr. Lynne Murfin
Medical Director & Founder
Ready to start the journey to understanding your health?
Dr. Lynne Murfin Education & Credentials
Dr. Lynne Murfin is the Medical Director and Founder of Lynne Murfin MD, Functional Medicine practice. Here are Lynne's education & credentials.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) – University of Capetown
- Medical Postgraduate – University of Johannesburg
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Certificate of the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CCFP)
- American Board of Anti-Aging / Regenerative Medicine Certification (ABAARM)
- Fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (FAARM)
- Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP)